2012 - 2013 Final Exam Schedules
The following criterion was considered in building the final exam schedule for each semester:
- A normal bell schedule will be used for all three days that final exams are administered.
- Final exams are administered by period on both odd and even days.
- *Students will swap their odd/even class for 3rd block (per 5/6) on the last day of finals.
- Students have no more than 3 final exams per day.
- All teachers engage students in meaningful academic activities during times when their classes are not scheduled to take a final exam.
- Semester II – A locker cleanout will occur on Day 2 of the final exams during 3rd block (per 5/6.)
|Semester I 2012-2013 Final Exams|
| Day 1 - EVEN
Wednesday December 19th
|Day 2 - ODD
|Day 3 - EVEN
|Period 2||Period 1||Period 4|
|Period 6||Period 3||*Period 5|
|Period 7||Period 8|
|Semester II 2012-2013 Final Exams|
|Day 1 - ODD
|Day 2 - EVEN
|Day 3 - ODD
|Period 1||Period 2||Period 3|
|Period 5||Period 4||*Period 6|
|Period 8||Period 7|
|Semester II Locker Clean-out
June 5, 2013 – Period 6
|PE & ATT Lab||10:40-11:00|