Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
Morning Arrival and Afternoon Pick-up Procedures
School begins at 8:00 AM, with the first bell ringing at 7:45 AM.
For the safety of our students, car riders MUST BE picked up in the car rider line. Parents are not allowed to come to the office to pick up their child, unless the student has an appointment. An appointment card or letter must be presented at time of pick-up.
Please help us ensure the safety of all of our students by following these guidelines below:
- Be patient! It only takes about 10 minutes to get all students out.
- Follow the flow of traffic.
- Drop-off and pick-up your child only when you are parked next to the curb on the south side of the school.
- Follow the directions of school staff on duty.
- Send a note or call prior to 2:00 PM with transportation changes.
- Be patient!
- DO NOT
- Let your students out in the parking lot.
- Park in the church parking lot next door.
- Attempt to drive against the flow of traffic.
- Park in front of the school in the bus loading area.
Thank you for your cooperation. We want to have a safe school year for all children.