- Login to http://achievevirtual.org.
- You should receive an automatic email with this information once you are registered.
- Look at your homepage for important information, announcements and a list of your courses.
- Look for “Achieve Virtual Education Academy Homeroom.” Check this site for important information AND enter your attendance PIN every day. (At least five out of seven days a week.)
- Click on your course link and look for announcements about this course and emails.
- Your teacher’s contact information and the syllabus will be on the course home page.
- Feel free to contact your teacher for help.
- To begin your course, click on the “lessons” tab.
- You will be in the ANGEL system.
- Start at the top, read all of the information and do the assignments.
- While you are working in ANGEL, save often. The system will time out after 45 minutes of inactivity and will prompt you to log back in. If completing an assignment will take more than 45 minutes, please be sure to save – you don’t want to lose your work. It’s OK to save a lesson and come back to it if you can’t finish all at once.
- HINT: For long essay assignments, you might want to write them in a word processing program, the copy and paste the test into the answer boxes.
- When you are finished working, always logoff ANGEL by clicking on the logoff icon to the left of the screen (third icon down).
- Try to follow the suggested due dates as closely as possible.
- When it’s final exam time (For fall semester 2011: December 12-15 or other dates by arrangement), come to Ben Davis High School (Door #23) or another prearranged site. Directions are posted on our web site
- When you have completed all work and the final exam, your final grade will be sent to you and your counselor and placed on your transcript.