- Provide an alternative pathway for students of all ages to earn a high school diploma in a manner that better meets the needs and challenges of their life.
- Allow students in a traditional high school to take dual-credit, advanced placement and needed courses while still enrolled in their high school program.
- Provide an economical education/service to students who are hospitalized, homebound or are incarcerated to allow them to stay on track to graduate from high school.
- Increase the graduation rate and decrease the drop-out rate of students who have encountered life-changing situations.
- Provide educational opportunities to students who have not graduated and are fifth- and sixth-year seniors.
- Provide flexible programming for students who wish to accelerate learning to enter college or the workforce earlier.
- Be the Advanced Placement and Dual Credit online provider for schools not currently able to offer these courses.
- Create Data Teams in Math and Language Arts to help focus instructional strategies on those that most impact online learning.
- Build content with more student to student interaction using social networking and blogs within our classes.